Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nothing major to report, Sir.

Have done a few short shifts on the reference desk since my last update. Only a couple of interesting bits.

Someone went out of her way to hand me a pencil with no point, and purple sticky looking stuff around the tip. It was so odd, she just walked up to me with it held out way in front of her, almost like approaching for fencing. I said, ever so brightly, "Oh, you're bringing me a pencil?" She replied, "I found it upstairs. It's broken. Someone needs to fix it," as she walked away.

OK, I'll get right on that.

~~~~

Nose Picking: 3
Boarding Passes: 5
Toilet seat clanking from a bathroom upstairs (requires that someone has bathroom door open as someone drops the seat down in order for the noise to reverberate): Estimating 3 as cumulative total since beginning of blog. Gender of bathroom as yet undetermined.

No comments:

Post a Comment